Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Today was busy just like the rest. I ran around looking for candy print Christmas wrapping paper. Ok let me back up. I am not the conventional planner when it come to Christmas decor. Brenda just ignore the next few statements. I don't coordinate or have a theme, I see something I like it finds a home on the tree or on a counter. But this year I have fallen in love with the candy theme on my tree, you know gum drops, cup cakes, even ice cream cone ornaments, and i ran across a role of wrapping paper that matches, but there was only one and I cant find any more, apparently that was the only one in all of AZ's walmarts. oh well. I am over it, but am learning of the Christmas tree theme obsession. Carter just can't understand what is edible and not?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

joanns has some 60% off.

:)

Orr Family said...

So CUTE! I would have never thought of making a sweet tree! Like you, my boys would try to eat at least one of them! I have already had 3 ornaments broken this year, two by being thrown, and one when Addison jumped into the tree! Boys are crazy! Good luck finding the wrapping paper! I would look but even if I found it I could not mail it fast enough!

Brenda said...

I can understand that dilemma for a kid. We had a 2 year old kid over here yesterday who kept trying to bite the glass candy canes on the tree. (FYI, I'm already working on next year's tree theme. Birds and birdhouses. It would have been this year's, but my style got a little cramped the end of this year...)

Mel's Boy's

Mel's Boy's

Joel and Carter

Joel and Carter
Cheese!

Kennedy

Kennedy

Carter and Joel Thanksgiving 2007

Nixon 3 months

Nixon 3 months

Nixon

Nixon
2 months old